• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Amazing Cuttlefish Videos

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Richard Ross (Righty) has contributed 6 amazing cuttlefish videos to our Video Gallery. They are hosted on his server, and are used with his permission. You will need QuickTime (and a fast Internet connection!) to view these. Note that these are large files, but well worth it!

[URL2="http://www.tonmo.com/imagevid.php"]TONMO.com Video Gallery[/URL2]

They are listed under the 11/28 entry.

Righty, thanks for these contributions, and thanks for all you're doing to increase awareness of cuttlefish, especially in the US where they're so hard to come by. Thank you!

(Note: this note will become "unsticky" after 30 days)

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hi Thales -- I got an email from a visitor on these -- they are showing up as "page not found" -- can you forward me the images and I can host them on my side?

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Hey Tony,

They are all showing up for me and my wifes computer. Would you check them and let me know if they show up for you?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Actually, it *is* working for me... originally I had clicked on the 5th video, and it took a while, so I gave up, figuring it was a problem based on the email I got about it... I'll write back and let them know!

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Great Tony,

If you want to, I believe you can download those movies to your machine and then host them on TONMO. :smile:

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Hey Guys!

I ran into a bandwidth problem, so not only am I moving the videos so they don't clog me up, but Tony is going to host them here on Tonmo.

Thanks Tony!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PmZkilla

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak