• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

adopt-a-squid

lunarsquid

Hatchling
Registered
You guys have probably seen this, but in case you haven't...
www.adoptasquid.com

I wish they weren't so expensive!! :cry:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Her work has been posted here before but I hadn't seen this store. Those are awesome! But yes, outside of my budget... I like William...

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
How can you not like the idea of a 15 foot stealth squid with pocket?

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Good on her!! I look forward to her line of colossal squids!

(I'd love a freebie ... perhaps I could do a photo shoot with one "As seen with Steve O'Shea":wink: My salary doesn't extend to that sort of thing.)

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Apparently, different squid have different fabrics for their skin... hence the price difference between the + and - Archibalds...

you guys probably wouldn't let me get away with blowing off TONMOcon and buying a stuffed squid, would you?

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
that too, but archibald and the black one are both 15'...

for some reason my connection doesnt want the site to pop up, so i apologize for not using the name...

i'd like to get my little cousin something like that, and luer her into ceph geekdom. of course that might happen when I get my octo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlServi

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak