25-Foot Long Crochet Giant Squid

I had never heard of squidblog before and Ive been looking at this site quite often for around 6 months, it makes sense to team up a lil more since our interests are very similar.
If only keeping pet squids was accessable as pet octos.

dub_doctor said:
I probably should have posted here first asking permission to add this stuff to squidblog, especially the photo. :roll:

For me, I do not mind a lot about posting my pics since you acknowledged me. But some others may not appreciate. I would think it would be better if you asked.
cool page though :wink:

You should all come down to the Azores to see the museum...it's really worth it! PLus the squid fishery has just begun and you get to see huge Loligo forbesi on the dock!
Although donot come now because Wilma is on its way...

Euprymna said:
You should all come down to the Azores to see the museum...it's really worth it! PLus the squid fishery has just begun and you get to see huge Loligo forbesi on the dock!
Although donot come now because Wilma is on its way...

I'd certainly LOVE to, but it isn't exactly close by. In fact, it is probably as far away from where I live as you can get on the surface of this planet! But one day maybe ... ???

Wait until the new hypersonic technology finally trickles down to the commercial civilian user! Then you can fly from Australia to the Azores in about 1 1/2 hours! If the folks in the Azores build a long enough runway for landing.

If linoleumlady brings the knitted squid to the next TONMOcon, will the tabloid press (and squidblog) trumpet that the "Giant squid is now "out of the closet"". Or will it be a non-issue (we already know the giant squid sometimes implants its spermatophores in other males...accidentally or not)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back