Wanna name this beast?

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
..... do you not know who Queen Sheetal is Melissa? Those were the days (as Mary Hopkins used to sing) .... it was dangerous to log on to TONMO then - you never knew what whispy green mists and tutu-clad tane toads would appear.

.... it all started a long, long, very long time ago, when Colin was knee-high to a grasshopper, sitting alone in some bar (or was it Phil?) .... it was so long ago

I don't know of Queen Sheetal, but your description evokes the little girl in the Australian cane toads documentary with her pets, cane toads, all dressed up for tea. My cat is worried that she will be subjected to dress up, like the toads and the cats mentioned in

http://www.tonmo.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1218&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

I hope no one will post pictures of their octopus in costume!

Melissa

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
.... actually, I quite like Queen Sheetal as a boat name.

The RV Queen Sheetal

We'll post a poll of the best/more appropriate names soon, but keep up the suggestions for the time being.

Cheers
O

Ps, Phil, I think the RV Don Estelle has both elegance and sophistication too.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
playing off someone elses earlier idea, how about 'squid caroline' that way riding in the boat will be twice as likely to make Kat gag.....

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
WhiteKiboko said:
playing off someone elses earlier idea, how about 'squid caroline' that way riding in the boat will be twice as likely to make Kat gag.....

Yeah! I was also going to suggest something like Crunchy Graneledone, but I thought that would be too obnoxious.

Latest Posts