Waldo - A. aculeatus

I have to say everything seems great so sign of deterioration at all, even still holds his mantle up like an elf hat a lot.

waldoh.jpg

Thanks, I wish I had a Macro lens. My good camera decided not turn on the other day so I am using an older 4 megpixel camera that does not like to focus on the tank, I end up taking 10 shots to get one good one. I got the good camera just under a year ago from best buy so i guess I need to go see the Geek Squad and get it fixed, I think the internal battery died.

Great shots and glad to hear you have at least one friend willing to play with you. I was worried you were going to get a complex from so much rejection :lol:

I was paying more attention to your rockwork to be honest...looks great!

I was paying more attention to your rockwork to be honest...looks great!

Thanks! :roflmao: I hate it.

its just a pile o rocks to me, I could not get them to do or look how I wanted. Two of my tanks the rocks were easy, they just seemed to all fit right, but on the other hand I have two that I just dont like the rocks that much.

RIP Waldo

Well I suspected he was near his end as he had ignored both his crabs and my shrimp offerings for the last two weeks. Last night he was hanging on the glass with some of his arms tangled up in a strange way I had never seen before. Then sure enough when I woke up this morning he was not breathing.

sick0004.gif

ML: 2"
arm length: 8"

DSCN2315.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back