The Tao of Squiddly Diddly

A word to the wise:

In the course of an idle search, I found this enigmatic page which is undoubtedly fraught with profound cosmic significance:

[edited by tonmo on 2/9/03: link removed! contained virus!]

It is sobering indeed to discover that a six-legged purple something-or-other who works as a janitor in an aquarium, can attain the stature of such literary luminaries as George Eliot, Bob Dylan, and Carl Sandburg.

"But Mr. Natural, what does it all mean?" -- R. Crumb
Food for thought, Grasshopper!

:bonk: Tani, tentacled translator of the TAKO TOON CHING

Hey, I removed that link -- when I clicked on it, my McAffee detected a virus on my PC, in the form of an .htm file. In fact, I have a window I still cannot close... but am cleaning it out as I type. Anyone who clicked -- if you don't have virus scan software, you might want to try this:

HouseCall – Free Online Security Scan

It's a good, free, online virus scanning solution! Ah ha -- I just did a bit more peeking on the issue. Read here, which states this is not technically a virus:
http://www.uwm.edu/IMT/purchase/itpsfaqs/jsnoclose.html

tonmo said:
Hey, I removed that link -- when I clicked on it, my McAffee detected a virus on my PC, in the form of an .htm file. In fact, I have a window I still cannot close... but am cleaning it out as I type.

Aaargh! I apologize to anyone who suffered inconvenience from this site. I had no problem closing the window itself, but I did have some problems when I clicked on links from that site (which were basically ads for celebrity photos).

In case anyone missed this unique website, it was a mosaic of quotes from famous people, along with a couple of enigmatic statements like "Squiddly Diddly will rest forever in your mind." (Come to think of it, you really weren't missing anything at all....)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back