The Agent Update!

Thanks Nancy. Similar to moon lighting I guess?

joel_ang said:
WOW :shock: That is alot of stuff, a wonderful journal! Did you also write the stuff down, I imagine its quite hard to remember.

I write it down a little later than it happens. Usually I watch him in the morning and then write it down on my iPAQ when Im gone. Once I get home I interact and then right before I go to sleep I right what happened that afternoon. :smile:

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
I just finished reading the whole thing, glad he's doing so well, I share everyones thoughts, pics!!! Lets just hope he comes out moreoften.

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Inklet inked today! I didn't see him do it, just saw this black cloud in the tank and realized he must have been out when I sat on the bed and I freaked him! Net works great on ink!!! Also, I leave my light on 24/7 on my tanks. Just always have. They seem to find darkness when they need it.

The Agent will come out more as he adjusts.

Carol

:notworth: BOE, do you want to type my handwriten Jornal out for me :lol:

Sounds great.

I have siphoned out the ink like a water change. Pulled it all out in about 1/2 a gallon of water, and added fresh stuff back. Knew that way I got it all!

Nets sound like they work, but I didn't want to be waving it all over and scare him again is why I didn't do it!

Neptune, end the journals over! :biggrin2:

corw314 said:
Inklet inked today! I didn't see him do it, just saw this black cloud in the tank and realized he must have been out when I sat on the bed and I freaked him! Net works great on ink!!! Also, I leave my light on 24/7 on my tanks. Just always have. They seem to find darkness when they need it.

Really? Seems like the algae would get bad.

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
No not really! Couple snails just thoroughly cleaned what was there. I just have always left them on, as night lights.

Carol

Latest Posts