• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Sucker Handles

Has anybody ever seen cabinet door handles with arms/tentacles on them?

Im under goin a major search but cant find em anywere!!!

Would you believe, i was lookin at my handles the other day an there is a bit of green corosion, which leads me to believe they are copper!!!! Wonder what kinda muppet put them on!!!!????!?!?!? :x :bugout:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
There was a business named "artifacts" that had ocotpus themed hardware for cabinetry a few years ago...I really don't know if they are still in business or not...
You might want to contact a local college...quite often, the student sculpturists like to make castable/marketable things like handles, etc...gives them some cash and experience...
Greg

Cheers mate,

I like that idea about a college as there are loads of arty college places rounds here, probably get more enjoyment out of makin em myself if i can afford the time!!

Rich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasjedlicka

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak