• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hullo Squidheads,

Formally introducing myself, I am Erich. I'm thrilled that such an international collection of teuthomaniacal like-minded souls have this resource for cephalopod-related enlightenment & edification. I'm in show-business in Hollywood, California but nonetheless possess an overwhelming obsession with cephalopods bordering on religious frenzy that dates from my earliest childhood. Pleased to meet ya!

Erich

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Welcome to Tonmo ! Always nice to meet another cephophile!
greg

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
A warm :welcome: to TONMO. I see 'rock promoter' in your profile (and some other interest - maybe something to do with snakes or feet - it wasn't in the dictionary).

Any chance you've met the man himself, Neil Diamond? He's huge on this site you know (you mustn't listen to this nonsense that some online spout - they're full of hot-air and huff and puff) - in fact he's winging his way down under (New Zealand) next year ... and I've got tickets :madsci: (I used to have a poster of him on my wall .... but that's another long and sad story altogether; it's floating around somewhere in the US I think)

It's very dangerous to use your real name you know .... Care to explain?

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Hello Erich,

Welcome to TONMO. I have two questions for you:

1) Would you agree that La Brea Bagels at Poinsettia and Beverly makes the best bagels in LA?
2) Does Chiropterology have anything to do with some unpleasantness at Yokota AFB in the Sixties?
3) Are you related to Leland?

Of course, any explanation you might offer for the bunny thing would be greatly apprecaited.

:roll:

Clem

Erich: welcome from another new member. show biz..cool. :smile: you may be
surprised to learn that it is not incongruous with the subject of this board.

perhaps you have heard of my husband: Tako the Octopus Chef Guy.
he has his own cook show which is bigger than Emeril or Martha Starfish.
he's great in the kitchen.. erm.. nm. :shock: :P

Mr. O'Shea: pls send me a ticket to N Diamond via the Dorsal Fin Express. :wink:

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
atticus_finch said:
Mr. O'Shea: pls send me a ticket to N Diamond via the Dorsal Fin Express. :wink:

:shock: Stop press!!! Have I found a kindred soul online?? :shock:

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Erich,

My apologies for not looking more closely at the photo: them's bats, not bunnies (thus explaining the interest in chiropterids).

This isn't some plushy thing, is it?

:goofysca:

Clem

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantbey

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean