• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Octo pics!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
NIce looking octopus! Glad you finally were able to take some pics!

Now how about taking that camera to the cove, we're all so curious about that! (even if you can't take underwater pics)

Nancy

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Cephie is a fine name! Welcome to Cephie!

I'm making a list of all our current octos, and I'll add Cephie to it. (Will publish soon).

Nancy

Yea, pleaZe show us the cove. Im god dead interested about it. I wish I can go to Hawaii like right now and go to the damn cove and play with all the 7 foot Octopuses in that pool of water. Sounds good 2 me...and very slimy. lol.

lol thx all. I wil lpost pics of the cove as soon as I can. My mom bought a digi camera and it is comin in the mail. And yeah everything in the tank is local cought I caught it myself. (Proud) :biggrin2: Until then heres some new pics!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak