[News]: Octopus is both intelligent and charming, admirers say - Waterloo Record

Sounds like an interesting article, but I can't view it and I seem to have to be a registered subscriber - the site didn't seem to let me register, either. Could you please at least summarize the story for us?
Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy;78541 said:
Sounds like an interesting article, but I can't view it and I seem to have to be a registered subscriber - the site didn't seem to let me register, either. Could you please at least summarize the story for us?
Thanks,
Nancy

yeah, it looks like they provide web access only to people who subscribe for delivery, I guess... I sometimes resort to BugMeNot: share logins. for such circumstances, but they don't appear to have a login/password for there, either. You'd think that someone would set up a system where you can pay some reasonable fee (like 5 cents) to get one story from the newspaper.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back