Humboldt Squid Documentary to show at Pacific Theater in Hollywood

gonetobaja said:
The documentary called "Demonio Rojo, the truth about the Humboldt Squid" will be showing at the Pacific Theater in Hollywood on July the 25th.

Trailer
http://www.spearfishingvideos.com/Movies/Flashmovie3/SODPreviewV2.swf

Massive amounts of underwater footage and attack footage, also a look into the future of Humboldt Squid ecotourism.

Is that this theater? What times are the showings?

I couldn't get the trailer to work under linux, but I was able to view it on a mac.

Is it that particular theater, or the Pacific flagship cinema at The Grove - which is just outside of Hollywood? Either way, I'll try to get a lot of people to attend once I get the specific address!

monty said:
Is that this theater? What times are the showings?

I couldn't get the trailer to work under linux, but I was able to view it on a mac.

Yes thats the one Monty. Here is the link you put up.

Live Sex Cam Shows, FREE Chat with Webcam Girls | LiveJasmin

There is a pic and an address. Thanks Monty!

I know the trailer might seem a little hyped up with the music and all but I can assure you that this show is not just a "Jaws" type show. Its a documentary on the humboldt squid and the truth about their behavior. It goes into detail on how we came to dive with armor and how ecotourism is developing. There is a section on squid anatomy. It also tests the ideas of behavior of the Humboldt Squid to show for everyone to see the "truth" of this animal as captured on video.:bonk:

The showtime is at 7:30pm (pretty sure) I will verify it with the producer.

I think tickets are 5 bucks.

We have been getting alot of emails on the show on the 25th of July. The producer has decided to now not charge for admission! The show will be free and the theater has 1000 seats so theres plenty of room.

See ya there!

I won't be back in West LA for quite a while, unfortunately. Hope to see it eventually.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back