• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Giant Squids Top Canadian Yahoo

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
"97% of these queries were made by one D. Lindo, between the hours of 1 AM and 12AM. 2% were generated by the automatic searches initiated by one Dave L. The remaining 1% have white skin and vestigial eyes."

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Even if it was just one insane squid-freak, boy, do I love Canada.

Erich
Glub!!!

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Does make you wonder doesn't it.

If a psychologist was to examine one's google searches by name, I expect many of us squid obsessed regulars on this site would be classified as psychotic.

I expect I counted for 98% all searches on "Fossil Octopuses", "Focke-Wulf Ta 154" and "Images of Badgers" recently. Sometimes I wonder when the ambulance and men in white coats with a huge net will turn up at the front door.

Expect you are right about Dave, Clem. He likes the caffeine.

:?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
They haven't found you yet? I gave them your address in trade for weekends out of here !!!! (back to square walls for a day or two !)

That is an unusual article...people have a lot of spare time, it seems...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak