Food Network Horror Show

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
been scouring the tv listings to find out when the real iron chef is being shown (not this iron chef america rubbish) and found out that at 4am on sept 19th they'll show a squid battle... i guess i'll have to dvr it....

aori squid hmmm.... anyone know about this creature?

spooky

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
i wouldn't eat octos,squid, or any other type of seafood for a 100 million tax free dollars. i just have a complete respect for ocean animals. i also don't eat bird or pork.

I'd prolly eat Octo for $50-100+ dollars, depending on how it was cooked. Would never eat it live like those crazy Koreans on TV. It's too mean. They should find a way to painlessly kill them. Maybe add a chemical to the water or something that could kill them peacefully and not hurt humans. Prolly would only eat it once or twice though, even if I liked it.

pipsquek

Wonderpus
Registered
Iron Chef is to food as runway fashion is to clothes. Both are so incredibly hyperbolic that it make me angry. Food is not art, it is craft, but becomes nothing but waste in this show. I think is probably safer for the oceans to buy a mimic or blue ring that it is to support that show by watching it. Don't get me wrong, I'll eat just about anything, but I'm not going to make a worldwide spectacle of it just to be the most ostentatious chef on the planet.

Latest Posts