• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

find the octopus!

can you find it? i see it...:biggrin2:

now lets see y'alls hiding critters pictures!

Attachments

• conv_302781.jpg
    conv_302781.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 62

Akyu

GPO
Registered
Now that my eyes are crossed, I think I spot the octo AND the mollusk friend AND the lego piece. Yay!

cttlfish

Blue Ring
Registered
Ahh...I love it when I've been staring at a "find the ..." picture, and then just before I give up, I look at it slightly differently, and realization dawns. And then I wonder why I didn't see it before...:cyclops:

Akyu

GPO
Registered
Argh! Just showed it to W. and she spotted it right away (helped that I showed it to her on the Mac) AND it wasn't where I thought it was! (I was on a PC with a older monitor)

yeah hex ate that cowrie and another one and they were both tigers and given to me... well that was a waste of 30 bucks whoever gave them to me... it took the little guy about a month to find them but then within 4 hours of finding and devouring the first he immediatly went and picked up the second and ate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasjedlicka

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak