• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Does Anyone have about $100?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Yeah, but that one isn't penned in the blood of virgins, like mine is.

Drat

aximbigfan

GPO
Registered
o rly? for a secound i thought that this was some advertisnet by a church and i was going to say soenthing like "go to hell!" and then i noticed that this was poststed in the chithulu corner.... figures...:roll:

chris

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
cthulhu77 said:
Yeah, but that one isn't penned in the blood of virgins, like mine is.

have you been making your sweet wife "misappropriate" human products AGAIN?

:smile:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered

If only it wasn't for silly things like decorum and such.....

on a more serious side, i dont think felt pages and blood mix well in the area of readability..... plus, i think the mad arab wrote more than 4 pages......

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

When I ran the bookstore there were always people coming in who insisted that the Necronomicon should be in the religion section, instead of thehorror /scifi section....they were usually about 15 and male. :roll:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
sorseress said:
Decorum???

I am staff, I am bound by the TOS despite the temptation of good-natured ribbing-that-might-be-misunderstood in the public forums....

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I do believe that when Erich posted his custom necronomicon book on ebay, he actually received serious emails asking if it was the "real" one....sigh. Sucker born every minute, I guess.

greg

p.s. it would have had to be an oooooooold book to get virginal blood from me...and, Shanlyn, taking stuff from work? Never! (LOL)

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonestar108

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak