• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

[Cuttlefish Eggs]: Cuttle Farm Army's newest Recruits! 7 Bandensis!

I am currently raising a batch of 7 Bandensis. Originally, I had purchased 8 eggs in which all have hatched. However, after a water change, I found one of the babies dead the next day. Im unsure if this was related to the water change. Currently this batch is 1 month old and recently moved from eating mysids to larger shore shrimp.

Here are some pictures.

Just Hatched

More recent pics coming up!

Nice job Paradox! I read you, but I never say nothing because I have nothing to aport, I havn't tank and no octopus, the only that I have is ilusion and wanting to learn about ceph ( and english :tomato:)

Great job, man. Someday I'll hope to have a nice tank and animals like you or some have on this forum.

Good luck with it! Keep us informed.

Cheers
Carles

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catifshconnoisseur

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean