• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

zoidberg is lost in the usa

man just when i finally get my octo shipped to me from cali. it gets lost by DHL in the mail and now they dont think it will be here for another 24 hours... that means that dr. zoidberg would have been in a little bag for over 48 hours! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo when am i ever going to get my octopus!!!

hes here hes here!!!!!!!! yay!!!! not only that hes alive!!!!!
48 hours in a cup of water!!! and still ALIVE! oh the joy... does this mean i have a super octo?

oh my hes here!!!! so excited been waiting so long!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooohhhhh the joy!!!!!!!!! ill post some pics if i can figure it out!

heres a pic

behold the most intelligent creature dr. zoidberg "whoo whoo whooo whooo whooo"

Attachments

• conv_287919.jpg
    conv_287919.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 111
  • conv_287920.jpg
    conv_287920.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 107
  • conv_287921.jpg
    conv_287921.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 101
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo!

You should still contact DHL to see if you can get a shipping refund. If you had next-day-air service I believe they guarantee it will be there by 10 AM.

Dan

Attachments

• conv_287922.jpg
    conv_287922.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 78

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back