• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

zoidberg is lost in the usa

man just when i finally get my octo shipped to me from cali. it gets lost by DHL in the mail and now they dont think it will be here for another 24 hours... that means that dr. zoidberg would have been in a little bag for over 48 hours! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo when am i ever going to get my octopus!!!

hes here hes here!!!!!!!! yay!!!! not only that hes alive!!!!!
48 hours in a cup of water!!! and still ALIVE! oh the joy... does this mean i have a super octo?

oh my hes here!!!! so excited been waiting so long!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooohhhhh the joy!!!!!!!!! ill post some pics if i can figure it out!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak