Your TONMO Reputation

Uh, how many Reputation Points does a TONMO user get for being So Outrageously Hot That Their Body Should Be Declared a Protected Hydrothermal Environment by International Law? Just curious, in the remote instance that some of us might be aware that a certain full-length photo may exist of a certain individual -- who may or may not be known to the greater percentage of our membership -- attired in nothing but eyeglasses, a tattoo, and a glistening shower of bottled spring water and soap lather accentuating some attractively sinewy body parts. (You understand, of course, that this is a purely hypothetical question which has absolutely nothing to do with anyone who may or may not be affiliated with TONMO, right? Good, I'm glad we agree on that.)

:mrgreen:

Nope, nope, nope.... 'tis not a TONMOcon photo nor one of WhiteKiboko (sorry 'bout that, WK :heee:). All I can tell you is that if you are a Facebook friend of the individual in question, you may or may not have seen said photo -- which may or may not still exist on that individual's Facebook gallery (assuming such photo may in fact have ever existed, though this can neither be confirmed or denied). Which, if unconfirmed, would really be a shame, since I have it on the best authority -- i.e., Facebook comments on the photo, if in fact the photo ever existed and/or was posted on Facebook -- that it was really, truly hawt. As in.... DAYUM, THAT IS REALLY, TRULY HAWT!!!!!

But I guess we'll never know, will we? *sigh*

:cool2:

Cuddlycuttlefsh;186538 said:
I so gotta keep my facebook page a secret now.

Too late! Haven't you heard? Facebook, MySpace, GooglePlus, Yahoo, Wikipedia, TV Tropes, I Can Has Cheezburger, Daily Squee, and 4chan have just agreed to publicly release all private photos of sentient beings over the age of 18 (or the equivalent in cat years). So unless you are an underage inanimate object who doesn't know anyone with a camera, someone somewhere is most likely looking at your photo while doing and/or thinking something you probably don't want to know about.

BTW, what's your Facebook page URL?

(Just kidding. Maybe. :sagrin:)

TaningiaDanae;186558 said:
Too late! Haven't you heard? Facebook, MySpace, GooglePlus, Yahoo, Wikipedia, TV Tropes, I Can Has Cheezburger, Daily Squee, and 4chan have just agreed to publicly release all private photos of sentient beings over the age of 18 (or the equivalent in cat years).

Sigh, thank god there's korea for having no access to the outer cyberspace.
I guess I should be thankful - Falcon from Starfox

Tintenfisch;186894 said:
I really hope you're thinking of a different photo from the one I'm thinking of. :shock: :bonk: :yuck:

Nope, it's definitely not the one you're thinking of. That one was so embarrassing that the individual in question removed it from FB.... though not before receiving at least two dozen thoroughly hilarious comments on it (including a few by Yours Truly, mostly involving links to certain interesting Asian recipes).

The particular photo I refer to was taken around the same time and place as the one mentioned above, and AFAIK is still somewhere on FB. However, unlike that unfortunate first pic (which incidentally had excellent blackmail potential :sagrin:), this one is not embarrassing at all -- in fact, it is so non-embarrassing that several individuals of both genders who viewed it were extremely impressed and/or envious and/or needed an immediate cold shower and/or thought it would make a great centerfold for a variety of scholarly academic publications that could use a bit of spicing up.

Anyway, while I would never post said photo here without the subject's explicit permission, I do think that individual deserves a heartfelt musical tribute for sharing such an aesthetically and intellectually uplifting image with a privileged group of FB friends, to wit:

"Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

PS: HELLZ YEAH! :tentacle:
PPS: No yellow bikini -- or any other article of clothing -- was involved.

tonmo;186906 said:
I think T was also really hoping you weren't talking about that one either :mrgreen:

although thank god it's not the other

Well, I think we're talking about three different photos, which shall hereinafter be referred to as Exhibits A, B, and C. I believe T was referring to Exhibits A and B, both of which may or may not have involved a yellow bikini (of course you know I am not at liberty to either confirm or deny said allegation). Anyway, consensus seems to indicate that Exhibit A was really embarrassing, and Exhibit B was really, really, really, really, REALLY embarrassing. To what I assume is everyone's relief -- especially that of the photographee in question -- I am not referring to either of these.

On the other hand, Exhibit C, to which -- by a simple mathematical process -- I obviously refer, would only be construed as embarrassing by individuals who lack a basic aesthetic sensiibility towards and/or appreciation of the human form. In fact, at least one Facebook friend of mine who is also a TONMO member (name withheld to protect the guilty) commented privately to me that the photographee in Exhibit C would undoubtedly make an eminently suitable subject for one-on-one research in the field of human courtship and reproductive strategies.... though, to be honest, she expressed that opinion in a slightly more concise, colloquial, and colorful manner.... :mrgreen:

But of course this is all presuming that an Exhibit C actually exists....and dunno about anyone else, but I'm not saying a word.

:wink:

Wow Tony, I forget to log on for a few months and there's a whole new rating system created! It seems that I have some reputation to accquire! Excuse me while I go look for some good deeds to do! (anyone see an old lady who needs to cross the street or something?)

I think you are having way too much fun with Heather and its been more than a few months for BOTH of you! I think we need to come up with suggestions for the reputations though. I think they are kind of lame and need to be spicer :sagrin:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back