Would you come to TONMOcon at Monterey, Aug. 5-7, 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, if someone promises a TONMOcon Asia! :biggrin2:

To me, Asia = Hong Kong. Besides, it'll will be fun with Hk's Disney Land and a huge a** aquarium with one other auqairum commited to sharks.

ATTENTION:

It is official. I now have tickets to San Jose from Chicago...

YESSSS!! I AM COMING! And the tickets are dirt-cheap, too!
YEE-HAAAAA!
:party: :band: :cheers: :lol:

Originally Posted by rvangeld
Unfortunately money and time are always a problem. Anyone coming to CIAC in Hobart 2006?

Whats CIAC??

Well Tonmocon is a strong possibility at the mo..... stayin with girlfriends mates in san fran or sittin on a beach in thailand are bein weighed up as we speak...... :cool2:

Only thing is, all this time seetin up a tank an then runnin off half way round the word for two weeks is a bit mad!!!

Does anyone know if its poss to dive with GPO's in Montery Bay??

Scouse,

Certainly you can dive with GPOs in Monterey Bay - that is, if you can find them! They're found from the Gulf of Alaska all the way South to Baja!

erich orser wrote:-
Scouse,

Certainly you can dive with GPOs in Monterey Bay - that is, if you can find them! They're found from the Gulf of Alaska all the way South to Baja!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was a bit of a daft question 5 mins after postin especially since theres a few big fishes that might fancy a bit of diver over there!!

Only thought of it from the J Coustau (spellin!?!?) Octopus & Squid Book looked cool :lol:

The fastest way to find GPO's in that area is to dress up like a seal, tie a chunk of pork to your leg, and go swimming in the bay.
Trust me.

:smile:

Seriously, it would be fantastic if you could make it...I have a feeling this is going to be a great event ! Maybe even Neil Diamond !!!

Yes, I wanna come

Hi all!

I'm basically a lurker, but think cephs are cool and am especially interested in following the latest on archi. Plus I've been wanting to visit the Monterey Bay aquarium for years! So this'd be perfecto!

Shepmoon
Minneapolis

Welcome, Shepmoon!

An update - this is not certain yet, but it looks like Friday afternoon's (August 5) fun will start shortly after 1 pm. Please keep this in mind when you make your travel plans!

We expect to get the last details on time and places in order this week, so more news will come.

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back