• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Would this be possible?

jamest0o0

O. vulgaris
Registered
Okay so my new 39g CAD pro series should be here any day now. I planned to eventually have SPS and clams in it along with zoanthids and some nice rics. It has a 9g sump and I will probably be adding a 5-10g fuge. There will also be chaeto in the center compartment of the sump. Would I be able to get a cuttle or 2 after a few months for this? I have done a decent amount of research on cuttles so I understand a good bit about them (not to say I still don't have questions I will need to ask).

jamest0o0

O. vulgaris
Registered
Do you guys think a sump with a skimmer and chaeto in middle compartment+a seperate 10g refugium will be able to handle 2 cuttles?

Latest Forum Posts