• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

will a octopus eat my puffer

I want a octopus, but i have a 10 inch puffer. I think the octo would be smart enugh as long as i have plenty of hideing spots for him. the puffer is poisionous so i don't think he will get eaten, but i thought i should ask.:confused:

That's a pretty big puffer, I don't think it would end well for the octopus. We had another member who put a cuttlefish and a puffer together. The puffer ate the cuttle :sad:. I wouldn't recommend this.