• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Wild caught eggs

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Sorry about the email, what was the problem?

This article should answer most of your questions.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2005/9/aafeature

I cannot guarantee live arrival, but I haven't had many problems shipping. Some of them are hatching right now. I would prefer, and will give precedence to, people who are interested in breeding.

Feeding the babies is going to be your challenge! :biggrin2:

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
DHyslop said:
I would be surprised if the demand didn't increase quite a bit once the supply exists and word-of-mouth spreads through the internet. Getting a bimac is really a $1000 investment because it has to have its own big tank. At any given time there are tons of people out there with a 30-50gallon tanks, maybe with some mushrooms or something, but "between" fish. FOWLR people who want something new. I can imagine cuttlefish in fish shops around the country in a few years.

Dan

:biggrin2:

angerhater

Hatchling
Registered
i would surely be attempting to breed them,although i am not a scientist with extensive lab...but i have a decent fishroom, and have been farming corals for a year or so...but i dont mind procrastinating, as i wish to learn all i can to keep them healthy...if you "need" to move them, i would surely love to acquire some..if not im a patient man... thanx again.....shaun

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I'm happy to send them to you Shaun! :biggrin2: I just want to make sure you know what you are getting into.

I think more than 4 would be better.

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Gotcha, I can ship you a few. Babies or eggs? LMK.

If anyone on else wants in, email me quick, most of them will be going out tomorrow afternoon.

:biggrin2: