Where to find cuttle fish?

Hello, the tank would be perfect to house 2 adult sized Bandensis. The corals you describe are fine. They will also not eat your clean up crew. Shrimps and non hermit crabs will be food. Try to stay away from sharp urchins. The cuttles are very small for the first 2-3 months and it would be recommended to be kept in a breeder net to ensure they are eating. This will also give you an opportunity at around 1 month to get them to eat frozen mysids. Before this, it is absolutely necessary to feed them live foods. The best so far from our experiences is mysids.

Keeping eggs will require them to be in a breeder net as well. Also be wary of purchasing eggs. You cannot tell if the eggs are viable until after a couple weeks at least. Also the ratio for viable eggs compared to non-viable is usually rather dismal. Ive also become less trusting of selling eggs for they are very fragile. By the time I know the eggs are viable, the eggs have expanded causing the outer shell to be thinner. Just moving them often causes premature hatching which usually results in death. Because of this, I am a little hesitant to sell them unless the buyer fully understands that this is a risk they want to take.

Thales and I have been selling hatchlings or older. We ensure that they are readily eating first which can take up to a week after hatching. We have just sold our last batch of hatchlings. I am waiting for the next group of eggs to develop and hatch and will begin selling these once they are eating. Since demand is rising beyond my ability to replenish the supply, I will be taking a list of people that are serious in acquiring some.

You can see my selling post at this link
http://www.tonmo.com/community/index.php?threads/9245/

My reef central thread describing the breeding experience can be found at http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1245638

i am interested in keeping some cuttle

i can/will wait to recieve the cuttle's

i forgot to tell you that i have a 10 gallon food box i call it

its a ten gallon tank with paired emerald crabs, cleaner shrimp, and serveral other little inverts. This was due to my frogfish because it will only eat live food or lobster....

i am a serious buyer i have posted in your thread