Where is Steve O'Shea ?

concerned that ol' :oshea: is conspicuous by his absence (with his minnions) I asked my radio ham neighbour "Danny the whisker" to scan the airwaves for some up to date gen.

believe it or not, Steve has got such a bee in his bonnet about bottom trawling that he has lead a military coup & taken control of NZ.

This is not the 1st time for direct action by his family, in 1973 his uncle, General Pin O'Shea did the same in his homeland Chile over the effect hyper inflation had on the price of the local delicacy Con carné.

we wish you every success Sir Steve ! :thumbsup:

:shock:

Am here - just tired [stop] Coup unsuccessful [stop] Currently holed up in office [stop] Curtains drawn [stop] Sniper fire [stop] Dreaming of catching squid [stop] Bogged down with administration [stop] Request immediate assistance [stop]

Steve O'Shea said:

Am here - just tired [stop] Coup unsuccessful [stop] Currently holed up in office [stop] Curtains drawn [stop] Sniper fire [stop] Dreaming of catching squid [stop] Bogged down with administration [stop] Request immediate assistance [stop]

there you are !
hang in there Steve, Kate Adie is on her way !
I already sent signal to your PM what's her name !

Keef

Steve O'Shea said:

I know where you are!!!!!!

Steve O'Shea said:

*puts down the sniper rifle*
*gets off the roof*
:frown:
Alright.... i guess this joke has been going on for a bit too long...

*grabs C4*
*saunters off to the car park where Master O parks his car*

TPOTH

... all those years ago .... I recollect smoking in cinemas, supermarkets and the office. A smokers human rights are slowly being chipped away. Next they'll legislate no smoking in cars, on your boat, in public. It's no longer an anti-smoking campaign - it's become anti-smoker. Funny thing is they don't really want us to stop smoking, as all the revenue that they take from us on a 50/day habit is keeping this country afloat.

I'm all for clean air; I don't smoke around others, in bars or public places anyway (I'm relatively house trained). I sincerely believe we should walk proud, be awarded a lifetime achievement medal for subsidising government, for providing the funds for them to misappropriate, for contributing to the financial black hole. We should in fact get medical concession (as we've paid for our own and three others life-long expenses), and as we're not going to cost the government anything in retirement, as we're never going to retire (we'll not make it that long), we should get other tax subsidies also.

Basically we're being ripped off by PC Nazis!!

I remember the good ole days when you could stand up and look over the cubicles and see a ocean of smoke rolling across the room :heee:

Now, standing outside, 25ft min. from the door, in a blizzard with the wind chill at about -60F, you cant even see the smoke at the end of the cig.

Smokers Unite :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Down with Tyranny :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

figured the "pc nazis" should have a flag:
download.php

"Have A Normal Day"

Architeuthoceras, i remember once arriving in San Diego where my mum now lives from London she was not yet there to pick me up. so, i asked a man to direct me to the smoking area of the airport. he laughed and said "follow me." he led me outside.. :wink:

Steve, I packed 'em in to retain my boyish good looks but i still defend the smokers corner with those same words. the pure forget their cars, they forget they use power whether electrical, hydrocarbon or nuclear blah blah etc etc all of which pollute far more than fags :x
& all that medical tish & pish !
When Roy Castle (look him up) croaked of cancer they all blamed passive smoking in clubs, gay bars etc. no one even took the time to check if stagnant saliva & brass polish in his trumpet could be carcenogenic !

tax muesli & Nike !

oh btw did you know you also had an uncle Rick in Buffalo Bill's wild west show ?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back