• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Where can I Buy a Bimaculoid in Utah?

I'm new here but I can't find anywhere at all that will sell a bimac or find a site that will sell a bimac (of course, I live in the rockies, so where would i). Ive looked into other threads but haven't found anything. Any knowledge of a place selling bimahs in Syracuse, Utah? If so, how much?

It is unlikely that you will find O. bimaculoides for sale. Most are found in the coastal waters of California where there is a selling ban. On a rare occasion, researchers will end up with a pregnant female and will post an offering of the offspring. Others have acquired bimacs by collecting them for themselves (legal) or finding someone to collect one and ship it without charging.

before I went here to ask this question, I went to a site sources.php to find any where selling a bimac. There it says that there are a couple sites selling species of octopus. My cousin is very interested in marine biology and has a marine biology teacher who does order a variety of saltwater life. She will ask how he gets them, if he gets it online or locally.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back