What's up with this?

Broken dori, I looked at the auction you got them from, How did they ship them? Was it overnight? heatpack? I ask because I noticed that they had posted in the auction that is would be US postal service. Depending on how long it took in shipping it could be an issue.

Well it feels like theres water in them, yes it was overnight and the water they came in was blue ? I've never seen that, the seller has kept in contact with me quite abit, I will take more pics in a couple days to see if you guys notice anything, I hope these poor little guys are ok :frown:

There was a heat pack and water was about room temp when opened, there was a coat of rough texture surrounding the eggs, but now they are looking more like a perfect sphere, is this ok ?!

broken__dori;135180 said:
There was a heat pack and water was about room temp when opened, there was a coat of rough texture surrounding the eggs, but now they are looking more like a perfect sphere, is this ok ?!
:smile: That's a good sign, it's bad when they look deflated...

I'll never have a ceph :frown:
My cuttle eggs got holes in them and passed... I ordered an octopus he got here and had inked in the bag, DOA >_

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Did you really order for the ebay auction that is the subject of this thread? There were reasons people said not to order from them. :biggrin2:

Latest Posts