• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

whats the best way to get a california two-spot?

Keith

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
i'm in northern california and im lookin for a california two-spot bimac. would it be better to try and find one online, search at LFSs, or try to go out and catch one? im really hesitant to go through places like craigslist and other individual sellers (got screwed on one of those deals). any help would be much appreciated.

-Keith

We haven't heard any news from Zyan Silver's dad, but at least report, some months ago, he was going to try to continue Zyan's breeding project (Zyan's off at school now). That's probably your best bet. Most sources claiming to have bimacs usually are selling some other species. If that doesn't work, probably getting an appropriate fishing license and catching your own is your best bet, although it'll be very hard to tell which bimac you end up with (which isn't a problem unless you want to raise babies).

I think Zyan's dad's username is "Obi One" or Obi_one or something (at least I remember it's a Star Wars ref, but we've got a few of those.) He rarely logs in and hasn't given us an update for a while, so I'm not sure if sending him a private message would work, but that sounds like a good first step...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back