• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

what kidn of octo for 1000 gallon

marinerules said:
though i wont have an octo in a tank this siize, i will likely have a stinkray and damsels lionfish ect , in a tank this size it would be beautfifual

StinKray? Maybye some two-jawed fangiwhales, too, I suppose. :wink:

but other than cephs.... You definately should think about a moray! They're just the most loveable critters you can find. :biggrin2: :wink:

I had a little snowflake eel in my dorm room for a while, but with your size tank you can go a little bigger than that.

the most expensive thing on his tank is the acrylic windows wich was is now like $1000 bucks for a sheet of it.

its made of wood. and covered with fiberglass and epoxy , been up a long time he said

i think he told me he had about 1400 in it just window, plywood 4x4 and epoxy and fiberglass

which isnt bad at all ,

but the thing is after you get it set up all you can afford to do is put guppies in it lol

Wow! GPO here I come. How thick is that arcylic? I agree though cuttles would be amazing. I havent heard of a stink ray though, tell me more! Do they smell?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back