• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

what do YOU keep

alright Colin

its a 'Scouse-cockney-posh-little-fatty-arantula', dunno if youve heard of em but there leathal!!!

They can swim the backstroke, lift cars, an play football. This one is quite partial to a bit of break dancin aswell which is quite unheard of, except for the blue spotted cousins of these which apparently do it professionally.

I've come in on a couple of occasions to find some tunes playin an him spinnin round on some lino, but as soon as he hears the front door close he's whizzin round packin it all away an sittin in his tunnel. Amazin!!!

I'll try an get an action shot this weekend!!!

...em it says blue ring which is an octopus... blue bottle me to is a blue arsed fly :smile:

weeelllll.... i would have a bimac in mine but hes out touring the usa with dhl and he called to say that hes not coming home for another 24 hours... his tankmates are starting to throw parties because they think hes not coming home...

er none of the above! I personally don't keep one (no time!) but at work we have and care for the NZ Common Octopus Pinnoctopus cordiformis, the Midget Octopus Octopus spp (most likely O. warringa ) and sometimes the sepiolid Sepioloidea pacifica and very very very occasionally for very very very VERY short periods of time juvenile ommastrephid squid Nototodarus sloanii

J

i gotta stuffed octo, a squishy rubber octo, and my grandma made me an orange and blue bean bag octopus for me for the FIGHTING ILLINI!!!.........hopefully adding a real bimac late this month or early next

i havent got one yet...perparing my tank, but im getting what they call a common octopus from the Gulf of Thailand (no distinctive markings) WHAT COULD THIS SPECIES BE?? ide really like to know.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back