• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

what do YOU keep

Red Lored Amazon Parrot, too many cats, 7 seahorses, (erectus, reidi, and barbouri) yellow brittle star, green brittle star, red serpent star, a couple black brittles, (hitch-hikers) red fromia star, purple linckia star, numerous crabs and snails, coral banded shrimp, fire shrimp, feather duster, gorgonians, numerous soft and lps corals, sebae anemone, long tentacle anemone, tiger goby, orange stripe prawn goby, catalina goby, red stripe goby, rainsford goby, 2 very large 6" pink stripe gobies, chalk bass, raccoon butterfly, yellow tang, red sea sailfin tang, (desjardini) blond naso tang, domino damsel, cherub angel, 2 clarkii clowns, zebra moray eel, and of course my baby octo, "Ashi"!

All this in 4 tanks, except for the parrot and cats. :lol: 125g reef, 37g seahorse/goby tank, 55g seahorse reef, 40g octo tank.

Spring :smile:

It also depends on what cat you get, pygmy cats will do nicely in a 20 g but the giant pacific felines should not be kept except in the biggest of tanks. :smile:

You do have alot of pets Spring!

Hrm. My freshwater fish population declined when I started into saltwater. But I sill have a 10-year old catfish as well as a breeding pair of angelfish. I loved them too much to give them up like the others.

In my 75 gal salt tank, I just got my new baby. He is oh so cute and cuddly. I named him Snowflake...... the snowflake moray. With a name like that, I couldnt resist keeping it. He's a little guy right now, only 7 inches. Soon as I introduced him, he started beating up on a local species shrimp eel that is more than twice his length. He also freaks out my yellow tail damsel by stealing his cave. Already he is very brave: he will take his food straight from my hand without hesitating.

Thats it for my pets...for now. At least until i move out of the dorm :shock:

(drum Roll....!!!!!) :band: Cue Archie the Terrible........

brought to you surrounded by recent slaughters I havnt bothered to clean up yet (dont wanna disturb him since he's been so social recently), and only a third out of his den :bugout: :notworth: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He had his first blue bottle today which he caught in the air off a flick from me and dragged into his den!!! tryin to feed him now with a stick before we go onto hand rearin.

All practice for when Inky arrives on his flyin carpet....!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back