• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

what can we do to help?

squidboymom

Blue Ring
Registered
Wanted to give an update on our project. I got a call back from the director of a marine mammal rescue in our area...the MEER institute. We are sending her some of Roy's pictures today, and are going to make plans to visit there soon. She and I talked about Roy maybe drawing some coloring pages for her to give to schoolchildren and maybe a coloring book. I'm also looking into making a calendar to use for fundraising using his pictures. He is really excited! We are also planning to attend a volunteer training next month, so we can volunteer with them. Hoping to learn about our local ceph populations and how they are faring as well...whales gotta eat.:smile:

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
It sounds like Roy is not the only one hooked on cephs :wink:

The link does not seem to work and I can't seem to find a reference to the meerinstitute other than a save the turtle pdf

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konkong555

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak