• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

well now that zoidbergs home he wont come out of the house!

corw314 said:
I am so happy to hear Zoidberg is in the freezer!!! My daughtor takes great glee in informing non octopus friendly people that Hermin, Ink, Inklet and Lil Pumpkin, stilll.....reside in my freezer!!!!

My freezer is full of piranhas in ziplock bags thanks to a housemate. One of them is actually a little taxonomically problematic, so he has a fish biologist that he's going to send it to.

As for Gaius, I gave him full honors and a flush. It felt a lot like Spock's funeral.

Dan

DHyslop said:
My freezer is full of piranhas in ziplock bags thanks to a housemate. One of them is actually a little taxonomically problematic, so he has a fish biologist that he's going to send it to.

As for Gaius, I gave him full honors and a flush. It felt a lot like Spock's funeral.

Dan

Did you play the bagpipes?

If I had one I would have. But I did read the eulogy. (you can find anything online!) I have the DVD so I suppose I could rip the sound for the bagpipes for future premature pet deaths.

Dan

i wanna learn to play the bagpipes... supposedly if you can play a recorder you can play a bagpipe if you can keep the bag filled with air.

its only bad if you put your dead fish in the freezer so that you can eat them later... i have done this... those were some of the best damn flounder i have ever eaten

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back