• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

WC bandensis eggs!

great family portrait... I guess cuttlefish aren't equipped to hold "rabbit ears" behind their friends' heads, but it looks like Baby A is thinking about it...

hi dudes...

How you're doing these days? I'm in the army now and hope that I could start my tank project soon. My girlfriend is against the whole thing. She says we should have own house before I can do any big plans... actually i know she's right... *sigh* well... couple years more. Mean while i have made calculations about the tank and and few drawings of overflow boxes. I made one plan of the tank so if both overflow boxes bust-out, the pump can only pump half of water of the sump - all this water has space in the main tank so that it won't overflow..

smell you later.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back