• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

WC bandensis eggs!

If only I could find the food to raise a few from the egg I would be all over this deal. Still gonna try to get a few after I move the current inhabitants of the tank to there new home. Oh boy what joy of having an Octo and Cuttles at the same time!!!

Sigh
Timinig is Key my 75 is down for cleaning and resealing and my 150 houses the might ZIM whom I am sure would eat anything that looked like him.
:frown:
I bummed once i realized that no matter how fast I moved they would be 7 weeks old before I could get one :frown:
Looking forward to next season though
75 and 150 gal set in an L and both ready for new Cephs :smile:

Then you should move now. They will be at least 7 weeks in a net breeder. Stick the net breeder in Zims tank and you should be good to go! :smile:

I'm actually willing to pay more for some larger ones, as I have no access to the teeny food items you all do (yet)...

Someone needs to start a Pods selling business...However, the time and effort will again probablly make it not worthwhile...

Over here in the San Francisco bay area, you just lift up a rock and hold it over a bucket and hundred will jump in!

Really
Zim wont freak out or attack them?
himm I might get 4 of them then.
7 weeks huh?
hmmmmm
4 will make happy in a 75 gal tank though right?

I think 4 will be fine in a 75, maybe even too big. :smile:

For our landlocked friends, you can always buy mysids or other baby shrimp - see if you have someone local.

Righty, unfortunately our plans for the 75 gallon has taken a hit. Keep us in mind for next year please and we'd be willing to pay around $50 ea. See you at New Alameda sometime!

S.

Well I went fishing this weekend and decided to look to see if i could find a good supply of pods and small shrimp for a baby cuttle. I sure did, Just about every rock i picked up had hundreds of the buggers jumping all over it. Plus Ive got and endless supply of live fiddlers, small fish, and shrimp. All in a non polluted area, and for free. So come friday if there are any eggs left ill be all over them. Also means my octo gets more live fiddlers. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back