::waves:: Hello there!

JunieIsLove

Hatchling
Registered
Hello all, my name is Krissy, and I'm an octo-maniac who, for living in Florida, is very disappointed that she's in school and doesn't have the commitment to keep up with her own octo.

But I am an avid collecter of anything and everything octo (especially plushies) and look forward to finally saving enough for that tattoo. :wink:

In any case, IM me if you'd like to chat, I'm always in the mood to talk. Unisisofthe4D. And no time's a bad time. :biggrin2:

:welcome: to Tonmo...where most of us have plush stuff too !! ( had a plush cthulhu on the altar at the wedding )

greg

Hi Krissy,

Welcome to TONMO.com! :welcome:

There's lots to read and see on the site, even if you don't keep an octopus. Yes, even many of the octo keepers have plushies, so you'll fit right in!

Nancy

Welcome to Tonmo! I'm fairly new too, and having a great time reading old threads. It's probable that the only cephs I'll ever have are plushies, but that's ok.
Sharon

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back