wasabe update

Well, my parents said he was observing the lionfish for a few hours. And in the pic below, the spines were colllapsed and facing towards me, so I guess he got it from the front.

How long do you think your greedy cuttle had been planning this dinner party? We've heard of cephs observing the tank across the room, and your parents said that Wasabe had been sizing up the lionfish for a few hours, despite not being hungry. What triggers the decision to eat the neighbors?

Melissa

Well, as of late, the lionfish has been competing with wasabe for food. Do cephs bear grudges? Well even after wasabe has finished a crab and the shell is on the coral, all i have to do is move it again with a stick and he'll get ready to attack again.

Ah too bad Joel, sorry for the L/fish...

But out of this i think that we can, hand on our hearts, tell everyone in the future that cuttles just don't mix with other non-sessile animals!

all the best
C

Well more bad news. A certain someone passed away while I was overseas at a ML of 2.5inches (Too bad no eggs Colin). I left it at home while I was away for 17 days, maybe the LFS might have been better.

Sorry to hear that, Joel. I'm eager to hear about what you'll have next. I thought of you when I was at the National Aquarium in Baltimore over the weekend because they had seahorses and seadragons on display. No cuttlefish, and if there were squids or octos, we missed them.

Happy new year to all who enjoy lion dances and firecrackers! My fabulous local Chinese restaurant was full of people having new year's dinner parties last night. Singapore might be very festive right now.

Melissa

Well I'm going to some Nation New Year countdown party at Sentosa, its supposed to be good but I'll see how it goes :smile: Well anyway the Christmas decorations are still up on the road and they look simply lovely. Chinese New year will be starting on on Feb (More Holidays :heee: ).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back