Video of unknown squid reported

enrico

Cuttlefish
Registered
Just thought I'd mention that the Science Pundit blog recently featured a story on video footage of a reportedly unidentified squid. The video can be found on the web site of the Eye-In-The-Sea project. (Sorry if this has been posted earlier)

This has been linked-to here earlier, but on behalf of our established members, thanks for reposting the link. It saves those of us who are lazy - like me - from going back through everything to find it. That particular squid was down near the bizarre brine lake at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

Sorry for re-posting, I didn't realize the recording actually dated a couple of years back already, as the blog post seemed to indicate a fresh story. Thanks for the pointer.

No worries Enrico, no need to aplogise!

It's good to have these stories brought up again even if they have been covered before as I'm sure there are plenty of newer readers who were not around at the time and were not aware. If you come across any older stories of interest, have no fear about posting them.

Welcome too, sir!

Phil;86016 said:
No worries Enrico, no need to aplogise!

It's good to have these stories brought up again even if they have been covered before as I'm sure there are plenty of newer readers who were not around at the time and were not aware. If you come across any older stories of interest, have no fear about posting them.

Welcome too, sir!

Indeed! In fact, we usually appreciate these sort of "topic resurrections" and often when someone posts a "this was discussed on this thread last year" it's not intended as some sort of a been-there-done-that, but more as a "we found this so interesting we posted all this random stuff, if you're interested, you might be curious what we had to say back then, and then we can start discussing it again!"

Phil;86016 said:

Thanks Phil and Monty, that's good to hear, I'll post away then :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back