vampirus?

YAY for Vampyroteuthis!!!!

Cute or scary... We at Tonmo all love this ceph. And if anyone here does not like it, than we wilkl hit them on the head with sticks and kick their rear ends of the site. :biggrin2:
:vampyro: :vampyro: :vampyro: :vampyro: :vampyro: :vampyro:

joel_ang said:
NIce pics of the squid you got, I do hope you got permission to post it if it isn't yours. :wink:
:periscop: :police:
Just for clarity, I've just added the following to the Privacy Policy / TOS:

Images: It is permissable to post a hypertext link to other sites containing ceph pictures, etc. However, it is outside of guidelines to actually embed a photo from another site within a post on TONMO.com Forums. That practice is referred to as "bandwidth theft", since the person on the other site hosting the photo is actually serving images from his/her Webspace for the benefit of this site. Web hosts don't like that... :smile:

Also, of course, if a picture is to be removed from another site (i.e., downloaded) and then put up again somewhere else (such as on TONMO.com), it is proper practice to ensure you have permission from the person who owns the copyright of that image before doing so. TONMO.com is not responsible for the actions of its membership -- if a copyright violation is perceived, please alert [email protected] and the matter will be addressed.
I hope this is helpful! :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back