• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Vacation and Cuttlefish

Fishfreak218

GPO
Registered
Hey, I am going on vacation this thursday and I'll be arriving home on sunday. Will they make it if I feed them a ton on thursday right before I leave and then feed them directly when I get home on sunday. (essentially skipping 2 days)
Whats your guys opinion? Flood feed?
thanks a lot
-Josh

Yeah I would make sure there's enough live things running around in the tank to keep them occupied while you're gone. A guy in Dallas that had a few babies left on vacation and came home to one big fat one.

Fishfreak218

GPO
Registered
cuttlefishguy;119600 said:
What are you currently feeding them now?

shore shrimp with some ghost shrimp thrown in their as treats

thanks thales, I ended up feeding a ton of ghost shrimp (untill tey wouldnt eat anymore) and then I flood fed them.

Animal mother,
lol well i pray that that doesn't happen to me :roflmao:

Latest Forum Posts