• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Upgrading to a 120 gallon

dwhatley;158259 said:
Transferring El Diablo will be the hard part. I agonized over moving OhToo and it turned out to be anticlamatic but I don't know that moving another would be as easy. I do recommend the device in the video (shown in the link) for any kind of fish transfer IF you can get them into it. It is listed for small fish but I have moved several fairly large animals with it.

I was thinking along the same line. I think if I use food to lure her that should help. When is the question. I was thinking I would wait till I see nitrates begin to rise confirming the nitrogen cycle is working. What you think?

I have a quick question for you about the false wall you put in... how what where? I have never put one of those in and I really like the idea. I am thinking of doing something like that on my 2 new tanks coming into the house and would love to hear more detales as to how you did that and what went into that section... Mostly I need a detailed how to.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back