Update on the TV program Tentacles

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi all,

The series entitled The Blue Realm includes a program entitled Tentacles.
"Examine intriguing questions and other theories about the behaviour of cephalopods, including whether octopus, cuttlefish and squid communicate with theirbroadcast on the Discovery Channel. We have times for Discovery in Canada skin."

This will be , but are waiting for the US and International Schedules to be published. It is in HD, but will be simultaneously broadcast in the regular format.

The Canadian schedule is:
Thursday May 27 2-3 pm ET
Friday May 28 10-11 am ET
Saturday May 29 8-9 am ET
Saturday July 24 8-9 am ET
and noon-1 ET

If any of our Canadian members get a chace to watch Tentacles, please report in with your comments.

Thanks,

Nancy

Re: Update on the TV program Tentacles

Nancy said:
If any of our Canadian members get a chace to watch Tentacles, please report in with your comments.
Any recording and/or some form of picture taking would be greatly appreciated :wink:
Go Canada! (ot is that Oh Canada....:lol:)

TPOTH

I don't know if any of you know, but TPOTH is actually in an office almost directly below me as I type .... he's doing a PhD over here, having arrived a couple of days ago ... I cannot divulge details .... 'twould be telling .... but I'm sure I'll leak something sooner or later :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back