Update on bimac siblings

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
With the passing of Ashi, we lost another bimac sibling. I've updated the sticky note, and here is the updated list

Ochi
Inklet
The Agent
Camo
Ocho (?)
Lil Pumpkin (10/03/2003 - 03/14/2004)
Truffles (02/13/2004 - 03/26/2004)
Ashi (01/30/2004 - 07/26/2004)

The first date is the arrival date, not the hatch date.

I learned from Nepture that Ochi is doing well, that Neptune has been traveling a lot and hasn't had time to post. We know that Inklet is getting along fine, but haven't heard about the Agent for a while. Camo and Ocho haven't reported in for many months.

Nancy

The best I can fiqure is, Ash lived about 9 months. Seven of those were in my care. I think I read here somewhere that the oldest anyone has kept one was 10 months. So It seems Ashi died a little prematurely. Perhaps his water being a little warmer than normal, 72-74 degrees may have sped up the life cycle. I haven't tested his tank water due to the fact that he was in the tank dead, for a day and a half before I found him, So I know the water would test bad. But It had always been good before.

Spring

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back