Um....... squid run?

Are these ignorant bipeds implying that our kind are litterbugs? Shame and scandal! I suppose they think that we're the ones scattering dead beer cans and Cracker Jack wrappers over their nasty little beach. Next time surf's up and we're "running", they'd better watch their backs (and fronts).

Tansputin
Mad Mesonychoteuthis of Little-Odessa-by-the-Sea, Brooklyn
:x :meso:

TaningiaDanae said:
Are these ignorant bipeds implying that our kind are litterbugs? Shame and scandal!

Someone else 'round these parts recently used that word, "biped." Had a Lovecraft fixation, too. Shame and scandal were involved, as I recall.

Now, who was it...

Let me think, let me think...

It'll come to me, eventually. In the meantime, I've got to hit the track and place my bets on the squid race:

http://csmweb2.emcweb.com/durable/1999/12/08/f-p12s4.shtml

:shock:

Clem

Clem said:
Someone else 'round these parts recently used that word, "biped." Had a Lovecraft fixation, too. Shame and scandal were involved, as I recall.

Well, if it'll help, "shame and scandal" is a direct quote from the old Boston anthem MTA ("Let me tell you the story of a man named Charlie....") As far as I know, though, the Kingston Trio did not have a Lovecraft fixation.

Clem said:
Now, who was it...

Let me think, let me think...

OK, now I'm gonna go crazy trying to guess whom you're talking about....

Clem said:
It'll come to me, eventually. In the meantime, I've got to hit the track and place my bets on the squid race:

One can only wonder what happens to the losers :boohoo: :squid:
(After all, it is Japan....)

:P
Tan Ninja

bunnycake.jpg

:roflmao:

PAPOB (People Against Pancakes on Bunnies) must be massing the troops.

I just hope that "squid run" is nothing like the running of the bulls in Pamplona.

Clem

is a squid run when you run out of calamari on an afternnon watching a game and some unlucky soul has to go out for more?

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

A: Tony, that is priceless.
B: a "squid run" is when you have eaten two or more plates of hot Thai squid and you wake up at 3 in the morning to dash into the bathroom for a segment of part 2 :"asses of fire".

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back