UK Tide Tables

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
For those in the UK interested in tide tables (shell-hunting, what-have-you), you might want to consider the following product. The owner of the site reached out to me after visiting our site:

The Norfolk Coast

tonmo said:
For those in the UK interested in tide tables (shell-hunting, what-have-you), you might want to consider the following product. The owner of the site reached out to me after visiting our site:

The Norfolk Coast

As long as we're on the subject, I like xtide for an online version. It's free for unix, it appears there are windows and MacOS versions, but I haven't used those, and one of the windows ones is claimed to be "nagware." Not that this is better than the handy pocket version described above, but it does work at any time for a whole lot of locations including North America, Aus, NZ, UK and a scattering of other locations.

Thamks Tony, that's really useful. I'm often pottering about doing odd things on beaches so that would be a good item to have.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back