• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Uk bandensis

Increase in O2? they do live heavily ogyenated water.

Im amazed at how well the shrimp survive the instant SG and Temp swing. One has escaped the cuttle pen and is happily living in my tank.

Ive noticed the two larger cuttles are getting big, and quick :biggrin2:

oh and the reason i havent done pics is because the plastic is smoked, its very difficult to get good pictures.

updated pics.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0085_1.jpg

DSC_0088_1.jpg

DSC_0008_1.jpg

DSC_0013_2.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0020_3.jpg

nice pics thats exactly what my cuttle now looks like.

I have seen an interessting behavior with my cuttle. The tank stands next to my monitor and my cuttle looks at the pictures on it. I was wondered, because it seems to be realy interessting for it. It comes out of its hole and changed coulor again and again. I think he could see the pictures realy good.

Great pictures of the eyes. I keep thinking we need to start some kind of a characteristics thread to post identifying traits.

Several people have reported that octopuses will watch TV or computer monitors but I don't remember anyone reporting cuttles watching. I wonder the changing color patterns make them curious or if they are trying to communicate.

djdime;139623 said:
i would like to hope so :biggrin2:

I meant communicate with the TV :biggrin2:.

My son informed me tonight that his damsel likes to watch television and that he has moved the TV so the critter can see it without having to squeeze into the corner of the tank. He is sure "Bruce" takes special interest in underwater films:roll:.

No, I am NOT kidding :biggrin2: and my son is an adult.

Perhaps the cephs are flirting with the colourful tv's? :wink:

Damsel watching tv, now thats one for planets funniest animals!

:biggrin2:

Hey djdime

Nice pix

Are you the guy that was selling Cuttlefish eggs on aquarist-classifieds? I wanted to get some egg's and have been finding it hard to find some, do you have any to sell?

Thanks

ps My Puffer fish watch my pc monitor when ever I'm on my pc :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back