Two Jawed Fangiwhale

:roflmao:
Kind of like Orsen Wells with his War of The Worlds broadcast.
Seriously folks....if anyone else has seen the infamous Colossal Two Jawed Fangiwhale, please let us know your experiences or sightings...any eyewitness sketches or encounters would greatly help this research. First mentioned by Dr. SOS himself in the Rambling Cephalopod Narration, page one.
" A tear fell on the meal .... they commenced their descent. It would be six hours before they reached the bottom. Six long hours. And the waters were dangerous ... riddled with taniwha, giant squid, and the colossal two-jawed fangiwhale."

My daughter is back to her normal self now, so it seems. She now claims she has never seen such a thing....her mind has walled up her traumatic experience..pushed it back. I feel that psychotherapy will be the only way to dredge up what she has locked away in her head. She is so fragile now. Perhaps in the future she'll talk more,....I wonder how she'll react when we venture forth again to those beaches.

Oh come on...you haven't heard of the taniwa ? There should be some info on google...its a large deep sea fish, looks like a Sloan's viperfish crossed with a barimundi...I've heard that they are good to eat, but haven't had the chance to try one...Dr.SOS? Any comments???Surely you have eaten taniwa...?
greg

not a taniwha

Attachments

• conv_287616.jpg
    conv_287616.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 72
Taniwha tastes like .... hmmmmmm ..... beans, sausages, toast, butter, sourcream and egg, with a waterweed garnish. Yummmy.

I think I need to draw a colossal two-jawed fangiwhale too.

Yeah, I had heard that they had an esoteric sort of flavour...must be because of their own predatory diet...after all, feeding on juvenile arch's would lend the flesh a little of an odd and pervading odour...

Yes, you should add in some drawings...after all, you are as close to the source as any of us (except perhaps Darquerift...) Maybe scour some pubs filled with fishermen and see if you can get a description...take Kat with you too...

Hey, look what I found....some of you probably know this but i sure didn't.
"A taniwha (pronounced "TAH-ni-fah") is a legendary monster said by the Maori to live in the ocean and inland waters of New Zealand, hiding in deep pools, rivers, lakes, and dark caves. The Waikato River proverbially has a hundred of them, one on each bend.

Taniwha were often guardians to Maori tribes and also pets or friends to specific historical/legendary people.

Wellington's harbour, Te Whanganui-a-Tara, was reputedly carved out by two taniwha, the petrified remains of one became one of the hills overlooking the city.

Long relegated to the realms of folklore by the european of New Zealand, a taniwha became a cause of much contraversy in 2002 when a Maori tribe successfully halted and eventually redirected the redevelopment of a major highway in order the protect the home of thier legendary protector.

A taniwhasaur is a variety of mosasaur."

Another source showed a wool mural of a Taniwha....it looks like a huge Octopus.

"if I had a scanner,
I'd scan in the morning,
I'd scan in the evening,
all over this land...
I'd scan out a warning!
I'd scan out danger!
I'd scan out to all my brothers and my sisters,
all over this land..."

Sorry...just hit me that way...LOL

I need a two jawed something or other for a pet...would keep it in my garage....that or a pet giant squid. I've been invaded for 3 days now, at least 5 raccoons moved into my garage and keep trashing the place.....I chase them out (learned that raccoons growl loudy), but they keep coming back. What a mess they make!! :bugout:

use those dog cages where when they step in to bite the piece of bait, the opening closes, trapping the raccon. Then, when you catch one, blow its brains off with a shotgun..or you can always feed them your left overs from a little metal dish. Make them tame you know...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back