Truffles it is...

I am actually going to put a smaller bulb on my tank. Shut lights off early yesterday, with a lamp shinning in and he went crazy playing around. He kept jet swimming over to me and grabbing the glass in front of my face, and following my finger all around. Was not interested in anything else yet. IE. legos, stick, magnet, etc. Just my face and hands. We had fun! :P

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I get my babies used to me drumming my fingers lightly on the tank! So far, Hermin, Ink, now Lil Pumpking and I'm working on Inklet, they come out when ever I drummed!!!

I kind of do the same thing with my hands, and a light tap, and wave where the food is once I have his attention, which is almost always LOL. Hard to be sneaky with an octo in the house.

No pics worth showing. Although I did get Truffles to eat out of my hand lastnight. He took a couple little crabs from my fingers but would't come out far enough for a pic. My girlfriend was trying to shoot a pic while I fed, but Truffles was too quick,...or maybe it's that digital cameras are too slow. :wink:

Glad to hear he is warming up!! Ate out of your hand. WOW 8) is that the first time for him?

I agree digi can be slow on certain settings. :bugout: Have missed a lot of good pics because of that and shuter speed - I moved to quick (blurry)

Latest Posts