Trinity O. bimaculoides

Its so funny because the other day she went in and ate the crab once I was in the other room :lol: the stinker! I think for the next week I will only feed her from the jar. Once that has become the established way of eating then I will try putting a loose lid on top.

I found that song when I had HP. I wasnt ever able to get it to up load on youtube. Turns out this song worked great for this video.

YAY Trinity is coming out like clockwork! Makes me very happy to know shes on a schedule. She likes to watch tv I have noticed. She always comes out to watch Franklin and then after its over she goes to hide lol.

HOLY MOSES! Trinity took the lid off the Gatorade bottle! She has done it twice but I didnt see the first one or catch it on video, but I will next time. She played with the lid for a while then grabbed the crab inside the bottle. This is one AWESOME octopus!

Me too! I broke my rule of only feeding once a day and skipping a day because I was excited that she was opening the lid. I feed her twice (small fiddler crabs) that day so she has been rather quiet the last two days. I hope she is out tomorrow... I would like us to stay on track.

Sound to me like she is training you well. :wink:
What trick can she get you to do next to get fed 3 times a day? :shock:
What will she do when you stop? :roll: Children tend to have tantrums when you change the rule. She may squirt you with water to get your attention when she wants fed and you are ignoring her. I read were a research lab had 2 tables one with the octopus tank on it and one with the food tank on it. It seen that after a while one morning the feed tank was empty but the octopus was in its tank. They filled the feeder tanks and fed the octo. The next day the feeder tank was empty again and the octopus was fat and happy in it's own tank. They noticed the octopus watching them put food in the feeder tank and so they put up a video camera that night to see who was stealing the crabs. It turned out that the octopus was climbing out of it's tank, down the table, over the floor, up the table of the feeder tank, opened the lid, jumped in and ate everything but it didn't like that tank so it went back home. I don't remember when or were this happened but I read about it around 2004 when I got my octopus. I have seen them, on the Discovery channel, crawl across the ship floor and climb over the side to escape back into the ocean.

Please! more updates. Don't stop here more photos or videos! I don't know much about octopus and would love to see and know more. Everything I have ever hear is rummer to me, so document all you can. :snorkel:

Mike Bauer;175756 said:
Please! more updates. Don't stop here more photos or videos! I don't know much about octopus and would love to see and know more. Everything I have ever hear is rummer to me, so document all you can. :snorkel:

Hey give her time, she has a life to and maybe her octo hasn't even been coming out too frequently for her to be documenting anything. :wink:

Heres a pic of Trinity that I took this morning... Guess who got a new camera :biggrin2:

DSC04236.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back